Any client in need of furniture assistance must obtain a referral from one of our referring agencies. The referring agency will conduct a home visit to determine the needs prior to coming to The Mustard Seed. Please make sure you have read and understand the Client Checklist (click here to view).
You must make an appointment to pickup furniture by calling 407-875-2040 x 116. Bring the following items to your appointment:
(1) Client Referral Form
(2) Client Checklist
(3) Photo ID’s for adults living in home
(4) Social Security Cards or Birth Certificates for ALL minor children living in the home.
(5) $75.00 processing fee in the form of cash, money order or debit/credit card.
(6) Transportation to move the furniture. Cannot be an SUV or Van.
(7) If you need assistance placing items into your truck, it is an additional $20 for us to help.
Please note: It is your responsibilty to find a Referring Agency. If you know of an organization or church that would like to become one of our Referring Agencies, please refer them to our website for more information.
- *REMEMBER, IF HAVE EVER RECEIVED FURNITURE FROM THE MUSTARD SEED, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR HELP AGAIN, UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU HAVE HAD A FIRE, FLOOD OR ANY OTHER NATURAL DISASTER. Our resources are limited and we are here to help families and individuals move forward.
Clients do not need a referral to visit our Clothing Department. We are open to the public!!
Please see new fee structure as of February 1, 2011:
Children………..$5 each (under the age of 18 in the household)
Senior…………..$7 (65 and over)
You will receive: 3 Tops, 3 Bottoms, 1 Pair of Shoes, 3 Undergarment (bras, underwear, socks or pajamas), 3 Misc. Accessories (belts, hats, scarves, jewelry), 1 Handbag or Backpack, Dress or suit counts as 1 top and 1 bottom
You may visit the Clothing Department two (2) times a month. You will be required to fill out an application. Please make sure to have the following items:
(1) Photo ID’s for ALL adults living in home
(2) Social Security Cards or Birth Certificates for ALL minor children living in the home. (You must show that you are the biological parent or show proof of guardianship).
If you would like to visit more than twice a month you can come and purchase items through our newly renovated Seed Boutique at affordable prices!
12 Mustard Seed Lane | Orlando, FL 32810
Phone: 407-875-2040 | Fax: 407-875-3413