To Receive Furniture
Any of our Central Florida neighbors in need of furniture assistance must obtain a Furniture referral from an authorized Mustard Seed Referring Agency. The referring agency representative will visit your home to help you determine your furniture needs prior referring you for Mustard Seed assistance. Please make sure you have read and understand the Client Checklist (click here to view).
You must make an appointment to pickup furniture by calling 407-875-2040 x 116. Bring the following items to your appointment:
(1) Client Referral Form
(2) Client Checklist
(3) Photo ID’s for adults living in home
(4) Social Security Cards or Birth Certificates for ALL minor children living in the home.
(5) $75.00 processing fee in the form of cash, money order or debit/credit card.
(6) Transportation to move the furniture. Cannot be an SUV or Van.
(7) If you need assistance placing items into your truck, it is an additional $20 for us to help.
Please note: It is your responsibilty to find a Referring Agency. If you know of an organization or church that would like to become one of our Referring Agencies, please refer them to our website for more information.
- *REMEMBER, IF HAVE EVER RECEIVED FURNITURE FROM THE MUSTARD SEED, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR HELP AGAIN, UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU HAVE HAD A FIRE, FLOOD OR ANY OTHER NATURAL DISASTER. Our resources are limited and we are here to help families and individuals move forward.
12 Mustard Seed Lane | Orlando, FL 32810
Phone: 407-875-2040 | Fax: 407-875-3413